Est modus in rebus,
sunt certi denique fines
Nulla tenaci invia est via.
Clara pacta – boni amici.
cum quo contrahis.
Scire leges non hoc est,
verba earum tenere,
sed vim ac potestatem.
Main objective of law firm JUDr. Martin Repáň, advokát s.r.o. is the provision of effective and complex legal advisory which fully meets requirements and needs of the client.
Our task is to provide the client with accurate, up to date and complete information in order to carry out proper business decisions and to solve its problems.
Privileged relationship between the attorney and the client is based on confidentiality and protection of clients´ interests and information.
The year 2008 marked the beginning of the law firm JUDr. Martin Repáň, s.r.o.;, while the company was founded by by JUDr. Martin Repáň.
Martin Repáň graduated in 2004 at Law Faculty of Commenius University in Bratislava. On June 2006 he passed rigorous exam at Law Faculty of Trnava University and achieved title doctor of law (JUDr.).
In November 2004 he commenced his legal practice as the attorney trainee in the law firm of JUDr. Mária Trylčová. Since November 2005 he continued in the attorney trainee practice in the law firm KONEČNÁ & ŠAFÁŘ, s.r.o. and since January 2007 in the law firm DT LEGAL, s.r.o.
He specializes at the commercial law, corporate law, civil law, real estate law, bill of exchange law, criminal law, representation of the clients in the civil, administrative and arbitral proceedings and collection of receivables.
Since 2008 he is enrolled in the Slovak Chamber of Attorneys as the attorney at law.
• Drafting and revisions of commercial contracts, general commercial terms
• Drafting of the documentation related to the origin, alteration and termination of the commercial obligations
• Law of securities
• Representation of the clients it the process of negations in respect of the commercial obligations
• bill of exchange law
• competition law
• bankruptcy law
• Foundation of the commercial companies and co-operatives
• Establishment of the affiliates of commercial companies and co-operatives
• Changes in the commercial companies and co-operatives
• Preparation of internal corporate documents
• Due diligence of commercial companies and co-operatives
• Transfers of shares/ownership interests in commercial companies and co-operatives
• Joint ventures
• Termination and liquidation of commercial companies and co-operatives
• Registration of corporate changes and notification of respective state authorities
• Preparation and assistance in connection with general meetings
• Protection of personality rights
• Pursuing and enforcing of damages and claims arising from unreasonable profits
• Drafting of the documentation related to the origin, alteration and termination of the civil obligations
• Compensation for damage
• Insurance claims processing
• Matrimonial Law, Family Law
Real Estate Law
• Transfer of real-estates
• Encumbrances, pledges
• Representation of participants in the cadastral proceedings
• Real estate due diligence
• Preparation of the documentation related to the construction, lease and administration of real estates, facility management
• Land law
Intellectual Property Law
• Copyright Law
• License Agreements
• Software law
• Franchising Agreements
• Trademarks (IPO SR? WIPO, OHIM)
• Registration and transfer of internet domains
• Advisory related to the e-shop foundation and administration
• Drafting of labor contracts
• Drafting of internal documents (working orders, ethic rules, etc.)
• Advisory to the subjects providing personal services and services of Temporary Employment Agencies
• Representation of the clients in the disputes arising from labor law
• Representation of the victims and accused persons in the criminal proceedings
• Consultancy related to the filing of criminal information
• Representation of the victims in the criminal proceedings
• Enforcement of the damages arising from the crime
Collection of Receivables
• Representation of the participants in the process of judicial and extrajudicial collection of receivables
• Representation of the participants in the law enforcement process
• Representation of the participants in arbitration proceedings
• Enforcement of damage claims
• Claims and receivables due diligence
• Claims and receivables administration
European Union Law
• Analysis of the influence of EU law to the internal (Slovak) law
• Harmonization of the business documentation with EU law
• Personal data protection
• Fishing and hunting regulations
In the process of provision of legal services we cooperate with affiliated law firms, notary, court executors, tax consultants, appraisal experts and other entities which services are necessary in order to provide the client with complex services.
Links to the portals that might include useful information:
Ministry of Justice of the SR
Ministry of Economy of the SR
Ministry of Internal Affairs of the SR
Ministry of Finance of the SR
Government Bureau of the SR
National Council of the SR
Office of the Public Prosecution
Trade License Register of the SR
National Bank of Slovakia
Constitutional court of the SR
Collection of laws of the SR
Slovak Chamber of Attorneys
Slovak Chamber of Executors
JUDr. Martin Repáň, advokát s.r.o.
851 04 Bratislava
tel.: 00421 911 160 454
ID No. 36 861 502
Tax ID No. 2022 737 508
Company registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court Bratislava I, Section: Sro, Insertion No. 63879/B